GDHY C34 inverter capacitor capacitor for induction heating metalized film capacitor
The snubber capacitor acts like a low-pass filter in the circuit to absorb spikes. It is usually used in insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) to eliminate the peak voltage caused by the stray inductance of the busbar and avoid damage to the insulated gate bipolar transistors.
Operating Temperature Range
tgδ≤0.0005 C≦1uF f=10KHz at 20℃ tgδ≤0.0010 C≧1uF f=10KHz at 20℃
C≤0.33μF Rs≥30000MΩ(at 20℃ 100VDC 60S) C>0.33 μF RsC≥10000S (at 20℃ 100VDC 60S)
100000hrs ( Ur hotspot ≤ 85℃)
1.5Ur Dc/10S at 20℃
● Plastic shell sealed with epoxy resin
● Tinned plated copper wire extraction
● Resistance to high voltage, low dissipation factor
● Low ESL, low ESR, low temperature rise
● High pulse current, high dv/dt affordability
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Use our contact form on our contact details page or call us to discuss this product further.
Copyright © 2022 GDHY - www.gdhy.com All Rights Reserved.