GDHY C31 snubber film capacitors IGBT snubber protection capacitor for induction heaters
The snubber film capacitors act like a low-pass filter in the circuit to absorb spikes. It is usually used in insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) to eliminate the peak voltage caused by the stray inductance of the busbar and avoid damage to the insulated gate bipolar transistors.
Operating Temperature Range
-40℃~+85℃ (Max. +105℃)
tgδ≤0.0005 C≦1uF f=10KHz at 20℃ tgδ≤0.0010 C≧1uF f=10KHz at 20℃
100000hrs at Un and 85℃
1.5Un DC/10s at 20℃
● Plastic shell, flame-retardant epoxy encapsulation
● Tinned copper sheet extraction
● Resistance to high voltage, low dissipation factor
● Low ESL, low ESR, low temperature rise
● High pulse current, high dv/dt affordability
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Use our contact form on our contact details page or call us to discuss this product further.
Copyright © 2022 GDHY - www.gdhy.com All Rights Reserved.